Saturday 11 June 2016

Stampin' Up! Swirly Scribbles Minnie Mouse Card

Hi all, hope you are having a lovely weekend.  It is nice and sunny and warm up here in sunny Queensland, love winter here so mild (for most of it anyway).  Today I made a card for little niece for her upcoming birthday in August.  I have seen a few Mickey and Minnie cards on Pinterest made with Swirly Scribbles so I thought that I would come up with my own version of it.







I love the new Pop of Pink Specialty Designer Series Paper especially the Whisper White and Melon Mambo little hearts sheet.  This DSP also has matching Washi Tape which is so cute, gotta love the Washi tape lol.  I stamped Minnies's face in Archival Basic Black Ink and then sprinkled Clear Embossing Powder over it and used the heat tool to make the face nice and shiny.  I really hope Ashlee will like this card but knowing a typical 3 year old it will be ripped in seconds.  Ha ha.

I am just loving all the different cards people are making with the Swirly Scribbles Stamp Set, there are a lot of clever inventive people out there.  Hope you enjoy this card.

Have a great weekend


Teena


No comments:

Post a Comment