Monday 27 June 2016

Stampin' Up! Picture Perfect Tamie White Case

Hi all.  Well it has been a cold start to the school holidays here in Queensland, totally the right weather to be indoors making cards.  Today my card is one that I cased from Tamie White.  Here is Tamie's card.





And here is the one that I cased from her.




I used the same stamp set and DSP pack to get a different look.  For the window frame I first stamped on Whisper White cardstock with the Watercolor Wash Stamp then I ran it through the Big Shot using the Home & Hearth Thinlets.  I also had to use an old paper doily from the last catty as I do not have any of the new ones yet.  This card has a bit of fussy cutting in it, but I don't mind fussy cutting, I find it quite soothing(although my arthritic fingers don't appreciate it lol).  Underneath the window I used the second largest Lots of Labels Framelits.

I really love love love Tamie's cards she is awesome don't forget to check out her awesome blog and she has a lot of video's to watch as well.

Hope you enjoy your week

Cheers Teena


No comments:

Post a Comment