Monday 18 April 2016

Botanical Blooms Mother's Day Card

Hi everyone, decided to get my Mother's Day card done last weekend before I forgot (like I forgot her birthday card lol).  Haven't used these colours much as I don't really go for the rich deep colours but Mossy Meadow and Hello Honey will be among the in colours retiring soon so thought I would get some use out of them.

This card is cased from Sara Rayner.  Here is her card.


And this is my version.
Decided to lighten my card a bit by not using so much black in it.  This stamp set and matching dies are so easy and versatile to use, I just love them.  They are in the Occasions Catalogue along with the matching DSP.

Hope you enjoy my take on Sara's card,

Cheers Teena




1 comment:

  1. I love your take on this card Teena, everything compliments perfectly. Great work.

    ReplyDelete