Hi all welcome to April's Crazy Crafter's Masculine Theme Blog Hop. If you are following the Blog Hop you would have come from the awesomely talented Tamie Holt.at Tamie Luvs Craft 2 This month is a masculine theme which I always have trouble with because I feel the need to add pretty things to a card which males in my experience do not seem to like lol.
For this card I chose my favourite go to masculine stamp set Wetlands. I just love this set it is so easy to use and very versatile. For this card I chose a technique I have never tried before but after trying it once I have discovered that I just love love love it and will be using it more ofter.
I hope you are enjoying this month's Blog Hop. The next stop on the Blog Hop is the wonderful Sue Wdowik.
Blog Hop Lineup is:
1. Nicole Spicer - at Handmade by Nicole Spicer
2. Kylie Bertucci - at Crafty Kylie
3. Tamie Holt - at Tamie Luvs Craft 2
4. Teena Maher - at Stamping with Teena(you are here)
5. Sue Wdowik - at Nigh Nigh Birdie
6. Carolina Evans - at Studio Evans
7. Kate Benade -
8. Sarah Rae Oakes - at Stampin' Up with Sarah
9. Angela Lorenz - At Ang's Crafty Cards
10. Petra Tailor - at Tailored Craftiness
11. Karen Coulter - at stampin K'oz
12. Deborah Rayer - at Debzhouse Stamping
13. Michelle Mills - at Hello Day Cards